I'm 19and i have klinefelter's

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi.im 19 yrs old and I realised that I have all the symptoms of klinefelter's. I  Haven't told anyone yet and not planning to tell my parents about this condition.

I really wish if there was a way to secretly obtain and administer testosterone shots so that I look normal. Is there a specific universal dosage that one can take?

Is there a place where I can buy testosterone, living in a country in Africa

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You should tell your parents. It's nothing to be embarrassed about, I have klinefelters and was diagnosed at 22 and told them everything.

Generally the normal amount is 100 mg per week of testosterone cypionate. Go to the doctor right away, you'll be glad you've done it. It's the safest way to aquire testosterone. Go, do it.

• Posted

Thanks for the reply smile 

my situation is really messed up, I don't want my parents to know because I am their only hope,I don't want to break their heart.and I'm living in a community where word spreads so fast.

For all these years I've been balancing between trying to live or do the unspeakable sad

I really wish there was a simple way out

• Posted

Just got to the doctor,  that’s what I did. Your old enough to do this! And I know it feels embarrassing to tell someone like the doctor about this and you might get anxiety but I tell your to do it! I went through the same thing! But then I relised people go to the doctor for much worse things! 
  • Posted

Do the opposite and tell your parents. They need to know about this, one so that they can support you, and two so that they can accept your flaws.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.