I'm a xxy male, looking for others

Posted , 6 users are following.

I married going on 10 years I have a son adopted son. Life it's been a challenge for me growing up, with school, establishing relationships. I always felt like I was different can fit in and I've learned recently to accept the differences that I have from my males. The question I have for other xxy klinefelter's patients out there, have you ever experienced a feminine side of yourself that you feel like a woman like you what to dress as a woman not saying that I'm a cross-dresser but I have experienced enjoyment and just tampering with that in the safety of my own home. I've been hiding the side effect that I've had a feeling like I wanted to wear women's underwear and wear short shorts and shave my legs for many many years and I've been hiding everything except for shaving my legs to my wife except for recently I've been doing it more frequently is this normal or am I just crazy? And if this isn't crazy then how do I find closure with my wife that she will understand but not fully understand. Any feedback would be great I appreciate it thank you.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I live in the US. Yeah, as a child I wore female undergarments, since I thought of myself as a female. I put oranges in a female bra and paraded around the house when no one was around. For awhile I thought I was missing a vagina, so I bent my penis back with a string to form a makeshift vagina. Even today, I still do that. I also play with myself as if I have female breasts. The only thing is that I never had any breast growth, so I pretend that I have them. Then at age 8, I thought that I had to be a female to love or have sex with a man, until the age of 9 when I went to the local library in the US and found the word homosexual. It was then I decided that I didn't have to be a girl to love a man, I could just be a homosexual. But being a xxy male, I found that hard because of my small sexual organs, I didn't fit in: in that sexual culture. So I don't know if I could be considered transgendered or homosexual or asexual, or I am what I am, I totally unique xxy male. On this website, I have listed over 20 different medical problems that I have or have had in the past, but I forgot to mention this part of my personality.

The only xxy males I have corresponded with are on this website, but they all seem to be married with female partners or wives, so they have not expressed anything what you have expressed on your website.

I have met only 2 xxy males who were gay, but they are not friends. I met them at a XXY convention in Colorado in the US several years ago.. The majority of the xxy men at the convention were married to female partners.

About 10 years ago, I corresponded with a married xxy and he expressed that he liked to look at men's sex organs in their trousers and his wife let him dress in womens clothes. But I lost contact with him once he moved away from his apartment. His apartment building was torn down and it was rebuilt.

The other xxy man is listed as guy xxy on this website and I assume he is located in the UK.

I am a different xxy male so don't judge yourself to be similar to my personality traits. Every xxy male is different. I was diagnosed at age 29 and I am now 65, so I have learned that I dont care what others think about me. At this point in my life, I don't wear any female clothes or undergarments.

Be yourself and enjoy life. Good luck in your search for others like yourself

• Posted

I regularly shave my arms & chest, but I'm not weird or anything, everybody shaves where they don'the want hair, how's

that weird? When I was a teen I had to be shaved for genatal surgery, and it was so exciting I carried on shaving there myself ever since

. If others can'take relate I don'the care, I'm happy, if they want to be miserable that'she their right.

• Posted

Now that I'm back home, to my trusty computer, what hard and fast rule exists that says men should wear one type of underwear and women another type?  If youy or anybody wants to conform to any of societies standards, that's their business, and if not, that's their business too.   If a man wants to stay at home and cook, and child mind, and garden, and maintain the property, whatr says he can't, or what law says he can't?

Here there are moves afgoot to make all school uniforms gender neutral, if that happens what will trans people wear to make themselves look as obviously trans as they look now?  

I've never been able to explain what it feels like to be man, and I've asked many people to explain to me what it feels like to be a man or a woman, depending on which they are, and none have been able to, so I know you can't too!  So what does it matter if you shave whatever parts of your body, is it your hair or another persons?   What does it matter what clothes you wear, especially undergarments, who's going to see them?      

• Posted

I used to buy very silky men's underwear during my 20's up to my 40's . They were soft and shiny. Plus they had a penis pouch. Unlike most underwear in the past. Nowadays most underwear have extra room for penis and testicles. I am sure try make satin male underwear or some underwear that are see thru. There are websites that sell these items. If you have any sex stores they may sell these items. Nowadays some gay men shop in womens store for items to wear, they can always say they are buying items for their partners. Drag queens are always shopping in stores like these. I am not labelling you.

Every person is diffrent. Enjoy your life. As a gay xxy male, wear whatever you want. The silky underwear for me makes me sweat more so I now tend to wear cotton underwear with pouches to hold my 2 cm length penis and my hazel nut sized testicles. Wearing normal.underwear without a pouch shrinks my penis and testicles too close to my body. Yes, my penis does shrink into my body and I have no foreskin. I am not obese.

Good luck.Try not to judge yourself by other people's standards.

• Posted

Non-gay men shop in ladies lingere stores all the time. I for one shop where ever I choose. I even shop in major department stores for panties & bras as I have natural. breast due to KS, no one bats an eye, just the other day an older woman said to me as I was looking at bras, that's to small for you, I in return said oh no they are my size, to which she said ok. My wife of 19 years & I have had bra fittings together.

• Posted

Hi I'm a cry didn't find out till I was 40yrs old no kids married.im haveing a lot of bad health due to Klines.they put me on tostestaro this gave me thought of being bi.my wife under stood this and I think if u talked to ur wife about it she would under stand

• Edited

I too have KS, I've been married this time 19 years, my wife totally accepts my KS & wearing panties & a bra for my natural breast. I have felt like I was more female than male, I dressed in female clothes since an early age & have since. over the years I have purged my female clothing & forced myself to wear men's underwear & such, though I was never happy. I was wearing panties & a bra when my wife & I met 25 years ago, as our relationship grew I explained to her that I had KS & that I wear panties & a bra. she was very excepting, even today we shop together, & have had a bra fitting together. I feel in my case it is normal to have these feelings, & I don't do it as a fetish. I am more comfortable with females, than males, I don't have any male friends, I do have many of male acquaintance friends, but I only have one friend I consider my best friend & that is my wife we were best friends before we were together. I love to cook & clean, I am very artistic & love crafts, but I played football & love cars. when talking about your inner circle I have only one person in it, that's my wife.

• Posted

One thing you should never consider is a sex change. I heard of one xxy male who did it and it was for the wrong reasons. Not every male experience it, but there are some gay male sites that have sexy underwear that may substitute for female garments. Nowadays, more men are shaving everywhere.on their bodies. The problem you have is that you are married to a woman. The only way to solve it is to discuss it with your wife. I hope you do not have any problems with that discussion. Good luck

• Edited

I hope you get to read this response. I've been married for 10 years this month. When I was like 7 or 8 I remember showing my younger brother and sister that I looked like a girl when I tucked my penis behind my legs the skin came together and it looked like a vagina. I secretly would try on my sisters bathing suit behind locked doors. I wasn’t sure why I had such a curiosity? As a teenager I felt urges to buy bras and wanted to look in the mirror and play dress up but ultimately didn’t have the courage to try. (When I was 12, 21 and 38 I’ve been a little attracted to males and as I think about it now I feel partially it might be easier to be in a gay relationship. Ultimately I feel though that even though bring straight might be hard, I feel there is more growth and with more growth, more opportunities for growth). Later, In 2015 one of my tenants from Greece left behind a bag of clothing, I tried some of the cloths on because it all looked very fashionable and the jeans felt incredible and when I tried to put my hands in the pockets I realized that they were women’s jeans and occasionally I would put them on behind clothed doors and look at myself in the mirror. I prayed many times and wondered why I felt these urges to dress feminine and wondered about my sexuality. I had a strong impression from God that it was something in my genetics and that answer brought me peace. Later in 2018 when I was suffering from a lot of stress I fantasized about wearing women’s clothing again and purchased some women’s clothing. It felt amazing, I loved how it hugged my skin and the materials felt soft and sensual. When I shared my fetish with my wife she at first tried to be as understanding as she could be but more or less later became devastated! Trying to understand myself and my own feelings I read online and felt I had Gender Dysphoria. I prayed for guidance and I was a little confused and I felt the Love of God and a strong pull to look on YouTube and I felt drawn to a man that wrote a book called When Harry became Sally. I truly believe Heavenly Father lead me to this book and it helped educate me and helped me know how to cope and how to move forward. I like being a Male but inside I want to dress like a woman or dress feminine. I felt confused because I like having a penis and I’m attractive to women. In 2018 my wife made me promise to get rid of all the women’s clothing.

In 2019 I had a strong impression to start a family. Without disclosing this to my wife later that day she told me about a dream she had about being pregnant. We took this as a sign that maybe if my wife could get pregnant than maybe I might be able to produce sperm after all. We tried to find out why my body did not produce sperm. Years earlier I did a sperm analysts in late 2014 that found that my body produced no sperm. In 2019 after a series of tests ultimately we found that my body did not produce sperm because I had an extra X Chromosome and my Doctor said I had Klinefelter’s.

I think it was in 2020 when Skinny Jeans started to become popular and I instantly fell in love with them but the fabric is not so forgiving to my skin. I have really sensitive skin so I have to where a layer under my jeans to prevent from getting rashes from the stretchy material they started to put in jeans. This year, last month I decided I needed some new under-armor and when I was asking the store assistant if they had any she said, have you tried just wearing leggings? I felt uneasy about buying it, but I bought a few different brands and oh my goodness!!! They felt intoxicating. I was so aroused wearing them and was instantly jealous of every woman out there who got to wear them. All those old emotions came flooding back and I longed to dress in women's clothing again. My wife saw me wearing the leggings and asked me where I got them and she tried to be understanding at first but ultimately freaked out and told me she felt if I went down this road, where would it end? Inside I’m conflicted because I do want to look and dress like a woman but I’m not interested in wearing make up because of my extremely sensitive skin and ultimately I felt pressured to help my wife feel comfortable within our marriage. No one is perfect and my wife has a million great qualities and as much as I know it’s my choice what kind of cloths to wear and maybe it should be more my choice than her coercion to wear masculine cloths, I gave up wearing the leggings. It’s crazy but it’s been one of the hardest choices I’ve ever made. Part of me also feels that if it’s making me feel sexually excited than maybe I should only be feeling that around just my wife. I wish my wife was comfortable with me wear leggings but she has her agency to how she chooses to feel and she came from a very controlling father and I’ve noticed when she feels my actions are different from what she wants she tries to control my behavior. I love her and I choose to love her and I want her to feel secure and if she feels more secure if I choose not to wear women’s clothing than that’s what I’m going to do. The way I’ve chose to cope is wearing the most feminine male clothing there is. I also love wearing male elephant nose male panties. I love fashion! I know I’m a male. I like being a guy and sometimes I’m a little jealous I can’t look like a woman but honestly I would not want to be a female and have a cycle and bare children or ever feel pressured to put on make up and I like the freedom of being a guy. I do struggle with my emotions. I wish we could talk in person! And share our experiences. Oh and I also shave my legs and from the time I started growing hair, I’ve always shaved my whole body except only starting 2022 have I started shaving my arms. About 3 years ago I started sharing with my friends and some family that I have gender dysphoria and I was grateful that when I told my Bishop he jumped out of his chair and gave me a hug and said I love you and the Lord loves you and I can’t imagine what you must be feeling. It helped me so much inside to feel some family and friends were so incredibly loving and kind. My councilor back in like 2014 said once in a session, I’ve noticed you are a bit feminine and when I was growing up I noticed some women were butch and some boys were a feminine and they were referred to as sissy’s and maybe back then that wasn’t as acceptable but today you can be anyone you want to be because we live in a very accepting world and God made you and He didn’t make a mistake and I was so glad he said that to me because after that I walked around more proudly when I wore a more feminine look than my male compadres.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.