In a conundrum.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Woke up Monday with an irritated sore throat the day continues with sinus pain and nasal congestion. Tuesday I go to the Dr I am diagnosed with sinus infection prescribed Z Pack and Prednisone to start Wednesday morning. I never once ran a fever or had the feeling of a fever. By midday Wednesday I was already feeling better. No sinus pain now I was having some decongestion. I return to work Thursday as I work at a veterinary hospital and we've been full functional the entire pandemic. Come Friday my husband is feeling ill too same things as me not as severe. So while at work with the girls my colleagues were asking how I was feeling I responded with I'm well but my husband is feeling off now too. So now I'm awaiting Covid test results for Dr diagnosed sinus infection in order to return to work. Do I have covid? Awaiting the test results. I'd like to point out I'm an asthmatic. I'm controlled now but that wasn't always the case.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

if you didnt lose your sense of smell or taste i dont think you have it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.