Insane pain. Lots of symptoms. Can't figure out the problem. Please help!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok. This may be long.. I'm sorry in advance. I am a 39 year old mom.

This what I deal with everyday.... I am praying someone has the same thing going on and has been diagnosed...

Headache almost everyday. Migraines atleast once a week.

Nauseous EVERYDAY.

INTENSE neck pain daily and shoulders.

Pain down my spine from head to shoulder blades EVERYDAY.

Pain shooting down arms.

Tired.

Low blood pressure.

Dizzy.

I walk into walls and furniture. I trip over air.

Horrible horrible memory.

Eyes twitchy.

Head feels hot with no fever.

Pain in left hip.

Pain and exploding pressure in lower back (had rods, screws, wedges done at L4-S1 and nerve root dug out of L5 done in 2012)

Loss of breath easy.

Vertigo.

I know it's allot. I'm so tired of pain!!!! I have horrible insurance and cannot see the Drs I need.

Any ideas?????

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I feel for you, I too live with everyday pain. Some off this pain your experiencing could well be due to stress from all the worry, which may well be masking the true problem, The priority for me would be to try and see a back doc, if insurance will not cover you then try emergency room, you may strike lucky with a doc whose worked in the spinal conditions field, don't leave it, your previous surgery may well have a issue, I too have a terrible memory, which has been put down to all the opioid's I take for my pain. im on fentanyl, co-codamol tramadol pregabalin as well as other meds for other condition's ive got. 

?I hope you sort this out, raising kids while being so ill is no fun, at least my kids have now left home.

regards

carol

• Posted

I too have been suffering from Pain in my case 13 years of lower back pain. I also have a disease called polymyalgia rheumatica that causes an all-over pain. I just wanted to tell you that so you know where I'm coming from. I do suspect that some of your problem is stressing over the health problems that are causing you pain. I know you said that your health insurance sucks and you can't see the doctor you need to so I'm going to make some suggestions to you to ask your regular GP. Has your doctor got any blood work on you recently? I would ask him to do a CBC, ESR, C reactive protein, thyroid test, an iron test and finally a B12 test. It is very possible that whatever it is that is affecting you will be picked up by one of these blood tests. A CBC it's just a broad spectrum blood test that doctors generally do if a patient is complaining of not feeling well. An ESR and C-reactive protein both pick up inflammation in your body. A thyroid test will detect if your thyroid is not working properly, an iron tests will check for iron deficiency anemia and a B12 test is something that unfortunately most doctors don't think to do. B12 deficiency anemia can actually kill you. This is all things I just learned from my own experiences.

If you can afford it I suggest you get yourself a Tens unit if you don't already have one. I find it helps quite a bit. And the way they are now you can just clip it onto your clothing and be mobile so you can still run after those kids of yours.

Good luck to you I hope you figure things out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.