Is chiropractic treatment safe?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I heard about chiropractic treatment for any pain is very useful and amazing. Is it?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It all depends on a lot of factors. It depends on what's wrong with you, it depends on how often you go, it also depends on how long you see them and whether they can give you exercises to do at home between visits. You should also not have a high expectation of them. They can only do so much. What I mean is they cannot fix a herniated disc in your back or osteoarthritis in your knee, for example.

Personally I tried the chiropractor thing for one year and I got nowhere nothing nada. Very nice man he tried everything he could think of on my lower back but I got more results from my physical therapist that I met with for one year.

• Posted

Yes! chiropractic treatment is the safest treatment for any pain. I had undergone a chiropractic treatment from a chiropractic wellness center in Mississauga 6 months ago ( http://www.erinmillshealth.com/services/chiropractic-services/ ). I was troubled with severe back pain for years. I couldn't stand for long and bend down because of the pain. My back pain is completely cured after the treatment, I am perfectly fine and happy now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.