is it covid? HELP

Posted , 2 users are following.

I can't go to the doctor right now!!!!

for 4 days I've been coughing a lot. The cough is accompanied by a kind of thick, odorless mucus. At night, it gives me a tremendous shortness of breath at bedtime and I have the impression that something is suffocating me. In addition, I have been experiencing sharp pains behind the neck and a lot of physical tiredness and sleep.

It is important to note that: I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't have any addiction. No chronic illness. I'm just going out to the market. I am healthy and athlete.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

The first thing to do is try to calm yourself down by doing some long slow deep breathing.

Do you have a fever?

make sure you’re drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated and bring up the mucus. and having a small humidifier near you can also help keep your airways clear.

why are you unable to see a doctor?

nobody on this site can diagnose Covid but is there anyway you could get the test?

keep in mind that the vast majority of people, especially young people recover very well from the virus.

let us know how you are doing!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.