Is it possible?

Posted , 7 users are following.

is it possible to have symptoms for 50 days +. has anyone heard of that being possible?

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I don't think anyone really knows how long symptoms last, I think every case is different. This Sunday will be 4 weeks of symptoms for me, I was wondering if that was normal as well. Did you get tested or talked to a Dr?

• Posted

i havent gotten tested since my doctor doesnt think i have it but ive had chest pain and a tight chest for almost 2 months now

• Posted

I am on 5 weeks today. I really hope it doesn't go on past fifty days. I have breathlessness, cough and fatigue. Keeps improving then coming back again.

• Edited

Dry cough, non productive. Slight underlying headache, extreme fatigue, breathlessness, tight chest, sometimes dry mouth and difficulty swallowing plus post nasal drip, although these last couple were only around recently.

My appetite had been fine, no aches or pains and as far as I know I have not had a fever.

I have days where I think I am getting better and then go back to feeling terrible.

• Posted

No. My GP won't see me and the hospital won't either, unless I get worse. Apparently they don't test you unless you are kept in at the hospital.

• Edited

i have symptoms similar to yours and i was told it was anxiety its very frustrating to not be able to get a test

• Edited

I first spiked a 100 fever on April 8th but my doctor said it sounded like cold or allergies. Fastforward, to April 22nd and I'm still fighting fever and now coughing and tired from having the fever for so long. Doctor gives me a Z-pack. My mom's dialysis unit tells me about a testing site at the local hospital so I go get tested for the flu which came back negative and I'm waiting to hear back from the Covid-19 test. The doctor at the testing site said I should have been tested back on the day I called my original doctor not 14 days later. So, I'm waiting to hear and I hope it don't last fifty days. I don't think I could handle it.

• Posted

i hate that they arent making it easier for people to get tested. ive never had a fever and i live with others and so far no one has been sick around me. i assume if i had it i would of given it to others. this situation is so frustrating

• Posted

I just read really interested article about Covid and symbiosis between host. There was a patient who had mild symptoms for 49 days and virus level very high, well he should be dead with these numbers. But he was fine. Why 49 days because they transferred him plasma from healed patient. It looks like we have our answer.

• Posted

Yes absolutely because it's happening to me. I've just had two weeks of 'wellness' and it's back again albeit better than the last bout. Symptoms started 10th March.

• Posted

To give everyone an update, my first Covid-19 test came back negative so the doctors decided I had a sinus infection. I went another couple of days with fever then decided to make an appointment with my doctor and go into the office. They tested me for flu and Covid-19 again, and also strep throat. The strep and flu came back negative. I haven't heard back on the Covid-19. They don't know what's wrong with me so my doctor decided to draw lab and see what that shows, however I've been fever free for the last two days so that's good.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.