is laprazol good for me?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello i've been taking laprazol (lansoprazole) 2 months now.im 22 years old.i had a problem with my stomach,too much acid going back to my throat.well i feel like my mouth has the worst taste i have to drink loads of water to take the taste out of my mouth but it doesnt work.i have headaches but most important i feel depressed.really depressed i have anxiety about everything and dont want to do nothing,going out my house is big trouble i dont want to work because i cant be bothered.i have always been a bit depressive but that never get in the way and i could have fun always i have also been lazy in my life but now it seems even worse.my stomach pains havent improved in fact its worse after i took the pills.i need advice please.

and sorry for my english im not american or english.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You are suffering badly from all the side effects, ask your doctor for another acid reflux treatment smile
  • Posted

With all these concerns about Lanzoprazole - why are we taking it - isnt there another / better way to improve the problem - I stopped after reading that it gave a high % of of rats cancer when tested - any one got any decent advice on what kick starts the acid release - white bread does it for me everytime -but not spicy food ?
  • Posted

Taking Lansoprazole for a number of digestion \"issues\". I have had no ill effects and the tablets have helped reduce all my previous symptoms so I only have positive things to say.

I'm on 1 x 30mg per day and always take it before a fibrous breakfast which I believe helps eliminate any possible side effects.

I found that fatty foods in general are difficult for my body to digest and changing my diet along with taking the tablets has had a positive effect on my health. I have also cut out much of the bread and pasta I used to eat which causes bloating and excess acid production.

I appreciate that it may not work for some people but it's good for me and I certianly fell much better for it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.