Itching as a post covid symptom.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I experienced a sudden onset of chest pain on left side, sort of like tingling pain. It persisted for one whole day and on the following day also felt the same pain now and then. The other symptoms I had were runny nose that lasted only one day, passing loose motions only one time .

I took some herbal medicines presuming symptoms could have been caused by covid , After 2 days symptoms disappeared leaving me with itching all over my scalp, ears and lips, but there are no signs of a rash on the skin, too.

Unfortunately I couldnt get tested for covid. Has anyone any idea of these symptoms with covid ?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I also got the vaccination but haven’t experienced these symptoms, even none of these happened with any of my family members. I advise you to immediately consult a doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.