Left side of body feels like it’s shutting down, hard bumps in neck

Posted , 2 users are following.

It started with left side of neck. it hurts to turn it. feels inflammed. rubbing it i found several

pea sized, very hard LUMPS, not visable or movable and theyve been there for a few weeks now. havent noticed any bumps growing larger.

What concerns me is the pain is getting worse and now my armpit and thigh/pelvis area are having the same symptoms. I understand these are all areas you have lymph nodes. But this is not just swollen lymph nodes, its painful.

deep breaths send radiating pain up or down my back. lower back pain is there occasionally. Also have had 2 random moments where im sitting and my body sends a jolting shock like it was electricuted.

Then also found a fluid like pocket on the right side of my jawline, not visible, not painful, not movable. not too concerned about this since its not bothering me. Also been there for several weeks.

tired. lack of appetite. loss of concentration

no fever. oddly my chronic acid reflex seems to have disappeared

TLDR; my worry is the hard lumps are cancer or blood clot. or maybe fibromyalgia. Not even sure what doctor to go to. and why is it only the left side of my body?

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.