Lingering COVID , feel ok and next day feel I'll. What's going on?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I'm on day 11 of COVID and not as far forward in terms of recovery as i thought i would be, any thoughts you can share would be very welcome.

My elderly mum who passed the virus to me, has recovered before me. I'm 58 and pretty healthy. Had the usual symptoms for first week or so but since then

I've often feel ok on a morning but by early evening I feel clammy and am bathed in persperation. I've felt breathless after mild exertion such as going upstairs which is crazy.

Im vaccinated and boosted December 21.

I'm doing bits of work from my laptop but finding it hard to focus, had to make excuses to people and cut short remote meetings as I've started losing attention after about half an hour.

Took my blood pressure yesterday and my pulse registered 57 which seems low, I'm not an athlete. Using an oximeter and registered 94 over last few days.

Feel like such a wuss, has anyone else been through this same set of symptoms? Im due to attend a whole day conference ehich involves a bit of a drive and being in a group of up to 100 people. Not sure about driving and worried I'll catch it again, am I being realistic or just pessimistic? Thanks for any ideas

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.