Posted , 12 users are following.

I help run a support and self help group for people exclusively from the UK

I am frequently asked where we can find a doctor who either specialises in, or expresses an interest in sarcoidosis.

Any help in this matter would be appreciated, so I can then post this information on our site

I'm particularly looking for someone in South Wales as a matter of urgency for one of our members.

Thank you

Dave Wright

(Sorry but Patient Admin have removed either a telephone number, an email address, and or web address, from this posting, as it is the policy of Patient UK not to publish these on the forum.

If you wish to communicate directly with people, you may register, for free, with the forum (click Register in the menu list below the green banner above). You and other registered members will then be able to communicate with each other via Private Messaging (PM) or e-mail)

1 like, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up