Long Covid haul

Posted , 3 users are following.

Im six months post COVID 19 and IM still suffering from REALLY bad breathing problems chest pain, brain fog , my body feel sore everywhere I touch it.

I never had health problems besides sinusitis. I did have nose surgery 10 days prior to getting COVID , so my nose didn't get a chance to heal on its only before this horrible virus attacked me. what i got was a bad case of pneumonia, plural infusion and inflammation of my bronchiolar tube. I was very health exercised regular never lost my breath doing any cert of exercise without recovery shortly after. DRS put me on 3 different inhalers with zero relief allergy medicines acid reflex been treat few times with steriods, with almost zero improvement. i decide to look for a second opinion pulmonologist after seeing 2 at Kaiser who say i will get better over time not to worry. SO in the mean time i cant breath and have pain 24/7 on left side that diesnt go away with pain medicine. I cant function with my normal life style. I was going through-a bad case of depression but i have been put on medication for it now too. The outside opinion Dr said that i need to have further testing to find out what is affecting me because. That they can perform a broncsopy to do a biopsy to run test to see what infection virus/or bacterial

might me causing the problems. I'm now sensitive to everything like perfumes candles etc, before nothing bothered me. Even the fast acting inhaler don't help me. Kaiser dr mentioned he thinks its something besides covid but hasn't tried to help figure it out. HE thinks i can go back to work like this, when I struggle all day.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Stephanie,

I am six months in with long haul covid, its terrible. I have more heart palpitations, body aches, exhaustion, anxiety, tremor in left hand/arm ect. I also had re activated mono after covid. It causes many awful symptoms and feelings. Hoping for better days for all of us

• Posted

I empathize. Had COVID for the 2nd time this last June. Recovered fine. Started having shortness of breath and difficulty getting in a deep breath on exertion about 2 weeks ago with a low grade temp off and on throughout the day. Comes and goes and seems very random when it suddenly gets worse. Gives me an impending doom type of feeling. Inhalers do nothing. So frustrating.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.