looking for primary care providers in kansas area/region (kc to topeka)

Posted , 1 user is following.

that have some understanding and empathy for a non vaxxed non covid (yet) senior male ..

in seemingly good health to partner with me in my efforts to maintain my own healthcare -

teleheath certainly appreciated for initial consolation and with medicare and a supplemental insurance.

Main issue, find a doctor with a mutual good fit,-and avoiding covid and accompanying hysteria.

Seems to be no need for an in person consult other than death defying traffic crash practice and listen to my chest -

I have bp cuff oximeter blook wkup a month old and  ct heart scan two months old....all doable by webcam....Thank you all ....

Have you any idea how difficult this is to find PCP ..that is aware of current situation and open to working with non vaxxed?  stay safe and again thank you

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.