Mild COVID-19 Symptoms - Will they get worse? (I'm on day 5)

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi there,

I tested positive for Covid 5 days ago. The day I got tested was the worse day of symptoms for me (stuffy nose, headaches, and body aches). The days following, I felt better but lost my smell and taste. I am on day 5 and I still feel okay, besides fatigue and occasional headaches. I'm curious if anyone with mild symptoms experienced worsening symptoms after a few days of feeling better. Is it possible that I could get another "wave" of more serious symptoms after feeling better? I haven't been able to find any information related to this question. Thanks in advance for the help!

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I dont think there is an answer to be honest because everyones symptoms are always so different. Just dont over do things and relax. Fingers crossed you are feeling 100% soon.

• Posted

in my opinnion if you feel anything else on lungs treatment will be successful.Don't hesitate ..

best regards

• Posted

Hi. Im in exactly the same position as you were! I tested positive on Tuesday and have experienced a range of mild symptoms following this. Sore throat, congestion and high temp. And pain in my right hand side rib area.

My temperature dropped back to normal yesterday and symptoms have eased somewhat except for the congestion. My voice has been affected slightly too!

Problem Im finding is trying to work out whether it is going to get worse or am I coming through it and its going away - I cant find anywhere which has this information!

If anyone can share anything it would help - merry xmas!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.