Moderna vaccine was given for 4th (booster) 7weeks ago and I've had Poly Myalgia

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have never had a physical reaction to anything in my 70 years, but aches in shoulder joints an hip joints were experienced within 2 days of being vaccinated. also muscle strength has decreased by 50%. I am kept awake some nights even after taking 15mg Codeine. Reported to GP who referred my to the Practice Phsio. I was given exercises with a review after 3 weeks. This is exacerbating the poor sleep problem I've had for 5 months where I am surviving on 3 hours a night.

so I'm pretty fed up. Especially as I wasn't advised of these possible side effects. All I need now is to actually get Covid. Anyone else having similar problems?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

Some people had got Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine but still got covid soon. The effectiveness of the vaccine seems doubtful. Has anyone seen people got covid after had Moderna vaccine?

• Posted

That's why getting vaccine is debatable even in the symptoms relief between vaccine people and none vaccine people.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.