My husband has just been diagnosed

Posted , 2 users are following.

he also has haemocromatosis and memory loss, could this all be related. He has been told by the cardiologist that he has sarcoidosis but he has still to meet with Respitory Consultant. He has also been on a trial recently for his memory loss

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Lorraine

I’m not sure if it is common amongst others as I’ve just joined the group. But I too have the gene of haemocromatosis.

I was also wondering if anyone else has also has had measles / shingles, more then once and/or MGUS ( Monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance ).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.