My pain always affects the left side of my head/face?

Posted , 5 users are following.

For a while now, I've been getting pain in random parts of my body. But they always happen to be on the left side. It started with pain on the back of my head, where the head stops and the neck starts. I've had that for about 5 years, but the headaches get longer and more painful each time. My left eye hurts and it's difficult to see out of. I keep getting recurring nosebleeds, from the left side of my nose, about every other day.. I also get very nauseous every day, which leaves me exhausted.

Has anyone experienced this before? Should I bring it up at my next GP appointment? I'm worried that they might not believe me, because it's happened before. I have anxiety issues and no one believed me about my stomach problems before they found blood in my waste. I'm just stuck, this is getting very annoying now. Advice would beb much appreciated.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I think you should journal every event until your next apt with your gp so that you can show him/her what's been going on and when.

• Posted

Hi Jenna, of course you MUST bring this up to your Dr!! Your body is telling you there is something wrong. Fight for your health, don't let anyone tell you there is nothing wrong or it is all in your head, it's happenning so it is there. You count, you are important and you deserve to be treated with respect and understanding. Now go stand up for yourself and get healthy again. You can do this girl. Best wishes and hugs are on the way.🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀💐

• Posted

Hi jenna67457

I suggest you pay a visit to your optometrist and get your eyes tested he/she will be able to find out if there is a defect with your eye.....if there is a problem with your eye it will be dealt with and you can get a report from the optometrist to take to your doc...re the pains at the back of your head. perhaps you may need a brain scan also other scans on your body where you have the pain. Make an appointment asap with an optometrist if you dont see a regular one...best wishes.....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.