My Weird COVID19 Symptoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello All,

So I am currently on day 9 of being COVID19 positive and I have had some weird symptoms. If anyone can relate, please let me know.

I've had no fever, cough, shortness of breath. But I have been struggling with heartburn... yes.

1- I get the pressure in my chest that usually calms down when I burp.

2- I take Omeprazole for gastritis and Tums helps it.

3- When I'm hungry, it is crazy gassy and hurts.

4- I've got Diarrheas' well.

5- some dizziness.

as you can see, my symptoms are not as common as everyone else or even the CDC report or any website or any information out there. I am looking to see if this is happening or happened to anyone else, but I feel alone.

The Anxiety is killing me.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I had heartburn to bad , it made my breathing even worse. I was given some heart burn medicine while in the hospital for the Pneumonia I got from covid I had. It made me feel lots better without the added pressure in my esophagus

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.