Need your opinions

Posted , 2 users are following.

Will you all give me your opinion on my problem ? It is this.. Should I tell my Family about the P.F etc ? Not sure How ,If or when to tell.I don't want them to worry about it much / Also. I understand that when a person gets to the end of it all, there are some drugs to help you just go to sleep. When my time comes I do not want to be anywhere but home. So PLEASE, if you can ,I need some opinions My Family is my biggest concern . T/Y everyone,,, Nancy

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Nancy:  You already have my opinion on this.  By all means you should confide in your family.  They would want to know and you need their support.

• Posted

Bob, Thanks, I'm just worried about giving them stress. You are Prob right though, In case something went wrong, They wouldn't be in complete shock. Hope you are doing ok, Thanks for taking the time with me, Have a good one,,, Nancy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.