Occasional groin pain and left flank pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

I had a very long mentrual period. which finally ended. But left behind an ocassional groin pain and warm like pain on my left side, somwtimes and tingling pins and needles feeling on the left side of my abdomen

i did some blood work that showed a have moderate Anemia I’m guessing it’s from my long period. . I have an appointment with the gynecologist on the 30th I’m wondering if I should go to my regular doctor for the pain.. some days I have it some days I don’t but it just keeps coming back. needless to say, im freaking out. im worried something sinister is going on with my bladder ! i cant even focus

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.