Pain and soreness centre under breastbone plus tummy bloating and more

Posted , 2 users are following.

Thoughts anyone please.

Since October 2020 Ive had tummy bloating, sensitive gums, mouth ulcers, contractions and electric like pin pricks on the skin. Ive had various blood tests, an endoscopy and ultrasound and only a hiatal hernia has shown. I'm now experiencing quite severe pain, well much like raw soreness really, in the centre directly under my breastbone. Ive been told to come off 40mg omeprazole slowly, which seems to be causing loose bowels and random other stomach pains. Am now prescribed to start Creon 75000 without any test yet showing enzyme deficiency.

Im watching my diet but no one thing seems to be the trigger, apart from chocolate. Have cut caffeine out.

i have finally seen a private consultant and am to get a CT scan hopefully in 2 weeks. Covid has made it so difficult as only managed to actually see a GP a month ago. Its led to manic googling which is not good!

Really its the chest soreness that is really worrying me. I just hope all these pains are not doing even more damage.

Any thoughts appreciated please on what this could be. Consultant does not think its the hernia

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.