Pain/Discomfort In Right Side of Body

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

I have discomfort in the right side of my body. Most predominantly it is in my lower back and neck. My hip and ankle feel uncomfortable too. I saw a primary care physician. He told me that my back is crooked. I have had also had friends speculate that a tight hip might be messing up the whole right side of my body.

I want to get professional help but can't afford it right now. I was wondering if there was any good advice on things I could do until then. I had a friend recommend yoga. I don't know if I can afford yoga classes either and the apps don't seem to be great.

Thanks in advance for any insight you might be able to provide,

Lucas

P.S. Also I don't know if this is the right category for this discussion.   

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

they have free yoga videos  on You Tube...... and Hydro Therapy ...... (pool)..... apps.... they suck...... the tutorial videos on too many subjects to count.... it is amazing!! 

Laughter is a great healing tool..... and they have tons of hysterical animal videos too! Hours of laughter.....It takes a while to heal from this surgery..... let your body tell you how you are doing and whether or not you should be doing what you are doing! lol

I hope to hear a better update soon Lucas....cool

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.