Penis enlargement and the thickness during sex causes the female partner to feel excruciating pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Can anyone please tell me what the proper cure is when someone is trying to have sex but the penis gets so thick and large that the female partner feels too much pain in her vagina and that has been the main issue for a long time thus resulting into a no-sex relationship of a friend of mine.he consulted many doctors regarding this matter but to no avail.your help would be highly appreciated in this regard.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I don't have your problem because I have the opposite problem. I am too small. I am male and I have met gay men with larger penis sizes, both girth and length. But having a big penis means you may have to use a lot of lubrication on your penis several times and try different positions, so not to injure your partner. Some women will reject you because they are afraid you will permanently damage them.if you stick your full penis into them.

Even oral sex may be a problem because most people cannot open their mouths wide enough.

But I assume there may be some women who would be able to endure the pain no matter what. Good luck in your quest

• Posted

I think the woman's vagina has not been used much, or she has had sex with men with smaller penises. The best thing to do is buy a sex toy and a plastic penis and make her feel comfortable with it, once you do this over time things will get better. The woman can have a child although in this particular case, she will feel alot of pain but it will die out. Practice makes perfect.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.