Persistent runny nose day 9-10 covid

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've had covid for I believe 9-10 days, possibly even longer as my ear pain/stuffiness began a few days prior to other symptoms. All of my worse symptoms like aches, chills, sore throat, swollen glands, etc. have subsided and for the last 2 days i've been left with a nose that is constantly running, with some sneezing. Is this normal on day 10? I thought for sure by now I'd be in the clear. I'm going to retest today so I can go to an event this weekend and I'm not confident that I'll be negative. Is it possible my symptoms could even continue to change/worsen more?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I doubt that your symptoms will worsen. You’re probably at the end of Covid but now have the symptom of runny nose. Everybody is different. Just see what the test comes out to be. If it’s positive then you’ll have to just wait until it comes back negative. In the meantime, take care of yourself and drink plenty of water because it’s important to stay hydrated and water helps to flush out your system. Hang in there!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.