Polynomial vera

Posted , 3 users are following.

Looking to chat to other sufferers

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tony do you mean polycythemia Vera?  If so, you've come to the right place.  We need some info & a question so we can try and help.  Zap

• Posted

Welcome! You came to the right place. In order to help and give you an opinion we need more info. We are sure willing to help you.

Ellen from Canada

• Posted

Hi Ellen a year ago I was diagnosed with pv just wondered if you were the same and if so any tips
    • Posted

?Hi Tony. I was diagnosed about a year ago as well. It required several tests to finally get a firm diagnoses. I don't know what questions you would like to ask in order to try to give you an answer. Only tips I know is to keep asing your attending Doctor the questions you need answers for. This forum here is great to offer opinions and the feeling for me is we are not alone. If you have any questions that we can help you with then don't hesitate to ask.

Ellen

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.