POST COVID LOW BLOOD PRESSURE

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello all,

I was tested positive for covid two weeks back ,which started with low fever , breathlessness and severe malaise. i was also having low pulse rate and blood pressure . Now its been almost more than two weeks and i have tested negative , but still admitted in hospital due to flucatuating Blood pressure ,which goes down very low All my other tests have come normal and even doctors are perplexed on my low bp and say that it can be a post covid syptom which will go away with time..but i really worried as my bllod pressure before covid was fine and i have no other pre existing illness.. Is anyone faving same issue and how is tje recovery..please guide

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

sorry you are going through this. It just might be something that you have to wait out just like there are some people with Covid who lose their taste and smell. Eventually it comes back. That may be the same thing with your blood pressure. Hang in there and give it some time. It’s just like when we have to wait for injuries to heal . The body needs time to heal. Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.