Random aches and facial pain for weeks??? Help.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello,

I've been having these random aches for the past few weeks. It started with upper jaw pain which went away within a few days.

Last week, I had these "waves" of intense right ear pain which lasted for few seconds each and got better the next day but I've been having some pressure (?) in both my ears for weeks.

I have pain in my right cheek which comes and goes. Also, pressure in my temples and crown region almost like a tension headache. Today, I noticed left arm pain just behind the wrists and back pain. None of these is bad enough to interfere in my daily activities but it does make me worry.

I've been having GERD for months now and been on medications for the same. Could this be related?

Please help.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.