Red Flag

Posted , 1 user is following.

Firstly I'm asking for a close friend of mine.

So I have a close friend of mine, who has a red flag on her system, due to drug addiction and overdose, 6 years ago this was recorded.

She is now doing well and keeping herself right. However, since the time I've knew her, shes had an emergency dentist appointment gone wrong, and been taken into hospital 4 times with kidney stones.

So when it comes to prescribing any pain relief, nothing really gets done.

So my question is, there is obviously a red flag on her, is this flag permanent or does it expire after a length of time? I've had a google on this matter, but there is no information i can find.

TIA!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Bump?

• Posted

Bump?

• Posted

Bump?

• Posted

Bump

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.