Sarc in my legs 7 years ago.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

I know slot of you with this illness are a lot worse than me and I'm sorry about that but after all that time my legs had become very sensitive. It's got to the stage now where my legs feel hot all the time. Anyone got this with leg sarc?

Ta

Ter

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes, and find that my legs become very sensitive . Have to switch from jeans to something looser. But it does come and go. Is yours permanent?
    • Posted

Yep. Permanent. I have my legs outside the bed at night. 
  • Posted

Yes my legs started like that but now I have severe nerve damage and my legs don't want to hold my weight off my body so I'm bound to a wheelchair but sometimes I just want to be normal and healthy so I try to walk on my own and push through the pain

• Posted

How long did it take to get to the wheel chair stage from diagnosis please. There's only one set of wheels I'm riding on. That the one under my coffin. 

It's a pity we haven't got smiley faces here innit. 

• Posted

Started using a wheelchair at an early age due to my lungs not able to take in oxygen . Yes 17 and useing oxygen and it was horrible being laughed at stared at I am now going on 47 which many doctors said I wouldn't see my 25 the birthday but I did. But now I'm almost at the end of my fight the only thing keeping me from giving up is my grand babies. And it's a hard fight when you hit stage 4 I pray that they will find a cure for us but nothing yet maybe they will and you'll be able to live a healthy and happy life

• Posted

Oh dear. Wot an old whinger I am compared to others. I don't post here cuZ other people are so much worse off. I'm sorry

• Posted

Regardless of how or where and what stage your in we all have the illness as a common theme. I don't mind sharing what I've been through or going through now. I'm just greatful that I now have others like me in some way I can talk to

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.