Sarc support group. Survivors join us on facebook tomorrow

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all,

Tomorrow teamandreafight will be hosting our 4th annual sarcoidosis awareness day! We are looking for survivors of sarc and people who love and support them to join us. There will be health info via our RN.holistic info via our reiki master. Mental health segment with our licensed therapist. A modified zumba segment. Live raffles/give aways! We have so much in store. Like us on Facebook-Teamandreafight. Find us on twitter. Join us and other survivors tomorrow! 2pm-5pm. Join the convo bring your questions. Lets talk and support each other💜2183397800 call in💜message us live...cant wait to see you there!

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Join us on FB LIVE💜

• Posted

I am really quite upset that you describe the event for "survivors of sarcoidosis".   I have had sarcoidosis for 38 years (I am 74 now) and do not consider myself surviving sarcoidosis, but living very happily with sarcoidosis. 

• Posted

Plenty of good information today💜 visit us on twitter/facebook 2-5pm

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.