Sarcoidosis symptoms

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had ct they said swollen lymph nodes, they did biopsy and final diagnosis was granulomatous inflammation non-necrotizing.Going to pulmonary doctor today due to shortness of breath. My question is does anyone with sarcoidosis ever experience bouts of nausea, and pain by their right shoulder blade. The nausea will wake me up. I don’t get sick just feel like it. Any information would be appreciated due to this is all new to me

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I do have nausea and drinking black tea helps me along with peppermint oil.  Sarcoidosis can be in your body organs etc.  I’ve had stomach issues since my twenties and when I’m on Prednisone all of it goes away.  Finding a doctor who will listen and become or is knowledgeable of all of your symptoms and treats them is the ideal goal.  I wish you the best ❤️
    • Posted

Sorry that you have this illness.

The thing about this damn illness is that almost no two people will have the same exact symptoms, although a lot of people do have some common symptoms. I have some symptoms that no one seems to have (at least here on this site or that my doctors know of). If I ever feel nauseous it's because of the high anxiety levels that I have. Unfortunately, I'm a worrier and it does cause me to feel nauseous sometimes and even sleeping doesn't make the worrying go away.

If you suffer from anxiety, you might feel sicker that you actually are. I hope with time as you calm down, you'll start feeling better. I know I'm a million times better now than I was feeling when all this started....unless I have some symptoms then I crash again.

I hope you eventually feel better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.