Severe burning stabbing pain in left groin

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello

For about a year, I keep getting a sharp stabbing burning in my left groin.  It can last a few minutes or more than an hour.  Recently found out the that as the pain comes on, I get a solid swelling just above the pain area and my pelvis, which gets bigger as the pain gets worse

Recently had an ultra sound for a small lump on my left testicle which I am told was a cyst.  I don't know if there is a connection.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

MorniAxus;  I can't say yes or no, but when first started to read, it reminded me of the pain/s that I used to get when having cysts rupture on my ovaries......so could very well be.................what does your GP say?....Bron

• Posted

Morning All

My GP felt the lump and basically said, we will see how it goes and that was it.

• Posted

testicular cysts are I believe usually painless, varicole of the testes can be achey and painful and hernia can be very painful

Your gp should be able to send you for an ultrasound

• Posted

Our GP's will not refer for at least a month.  They get £50 from the government every time they delay a referal.

• Posted

This is also symptoms of Rocky Mountain Spotted Tick Fever. Swelling of lymph nodes in groin. If ur also achy, fever and sometimes a circular rash on wrists, hands, legs....id go get checked at Dr. Antibiotics are the fix
    • Posted

No other symptoms, just the groin pain and swelling.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.