Sharp stabbing pain in left side of chest?

Posted , 2 users are following.

i have been to two doctors about this issue and i cant seem to get an answer so i was wondering if anyone would know anything about this:

since march ive been having this on and off sharp pain in the left side of my breast, it even woke me up one night. i had a breast exam done and asked 2 doctors and they had no clue what caused the pain but they said i was fine and what ever it was it wasnt bad.

my mom told me she has the same exact pain i described, she said HER doctor told her it was caused by a nerve?

im a little confused since shes 40 years older than me, and i am the one in the family with kyphosis so i wasnt sure if any of that has to do with my pain but... does anyone know what this could be?? its been bugging me for so long, thank you.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

maybe i should add that my kyphosis causes a lot of pain in my neck and back area, could this also cause pain in my breast...?

• Posted

Nerve pain does not care how old you are. Does your mom take anything for it? Gabapentin and pregablin are often prescribed for nerve pain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.