Side effect concerning paxlovid

Posted , 1 user is following.

just tested positive for covid this past thursday symptoms started late tuesday into wednesday. i felt like dayquil and tylenol was doing alright for me but my dr prescribed Paxlovid. I've read all the side effects and I think there is one that I'm experiencing that's not listed. I keep getting chest pain off and on that feels like a panic or anxiety attack. when I called a registered rn, they stated that I should go to the er instead of really listening to me. I feel perfectly fine other than some sinus congestion and sinus drainage. I'm scared to go to the er cause my father passed away in February from it. I think it could be triggering me. I'm also depressed cause I can't be near my 3 year old or my husband. I guess my question is, has anyone else had a similar situation to paxlovid. I'm afraid to continue taking it.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.