Side effects of sarcoidosis and sjogrens?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello ~

I have sarcoidosis and sjogrens and perplexed at some of the side effects as my doctor said it's all normal for those who suffer from sjogrens.

I've been feeling like I have creepy crawlys and they seem to settle in my eyelids.  When the problem is at it's peek, it extends to my eyelashes making it hard to even open my eyes.  My doctor swears it's from sjogrens but I'm still not so sure as the feeling is that of a parasite

The symptoms seem to come exactly every month and in a cycle.  First it feels like some kind of a worm then develops into some kind of a creepy with legs...it's an awful situation as when it's at its peek, I truly have a hard time seeing because when I wash off the stuff on my eyelashes, it comes back with a vengeance.  I've tried leaving it alone but the cycle is impossible to ignore.  Please, I'm asking for help because along with dealing with the symptoms of sarcoidosis and sjogrens, this is very depressing.  Anyone...Help please

frustrated

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It sounds very much like what I experienced last summer. I ended up

going to a naturopath doctor and we both agreed it was a parasite

infection. He paced me on worm wood and cina and my symptoms

resolved in a month or so. They were horrible symptoms and all

throughout my body. Medical doctors treated me like I was crazy which is what led me to naturopath advisement. I am considering another round of dosing as I believe a half cleanse is important now that I experienced

this. I hope my story helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.