Stomach hurts when I look at phone sometimes

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey there. So sometimes my stomach starts hurting really really bad and I feel like throwing up. I goto the toilet and poop. As I poop and I breath fast the pain will go away to the point where it hurts but not too bad. So I decide to look at my phone. immediately my stomach feels horrible again. I breathe and the pain goes away. I look at phone. Hurts. This happens every time by the way I goto the toilet cause my stomach hurts really bad. I’m quite confused.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Please go to the ER, Might be your appendix or gallbladder, or?

Get better soon

• Posted

What you on why you taking phone in loo anyway . Probably your feeling sick because you need an eye test. Plus phones very small to see texts other. Think you need to have a brain scan if you have one. Taking phones into toilets very unhigenic. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.