Strage health problems

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi all. i have a strange substance in my mouth and face. it moves like its under pressure from my stomach. I'm always bloated hunger never effects me. I'm taking lansoprazole but not helping at all seems to be be getting worse every day. the doctor's it also effects my right arm any pressure and the pressure goes to my face anyone got a answer please. the doctor's don't listen.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Nasty. If your Dr won't listen, I fear a trip to another Dr. is required.

You could also call the health line 111 .

Failing that, and as a last resort, if it gets worse, A and E.

• Posted

I've tried all the all three. 111 tells me to phone doctor in the morning A&E just test my (blood blood pressure and heart.) then send me home. they always notice something wrong but don't do anything to help

• Posted

Two more options, both of them expensive.

One, pay for a private Doctor

Two, try alternative medicine

three-ish - keep browsing for other options.

Good luck.

Sorry I can't help.

• Posted

spread the word maybe we can help each other 😃

• Posted

A&E would be an inappropriate place to go. I would waste emergency resources. Your description is very strange ( I'm a nurse and i've never heard anything like that before) so, perhaps you're not describing it very well. You could be describing a nerve problem radiating from your neck Perhaps a prolapse of a cervical disc. Give more thought to your description when you see your doctor. Pins and needles? Pain? You cant say that you have a substance in your face because that just i'snt possible.

• Posted

Hello Susan. all the research i have done it's very possible gall stones effect the right side of your face. which i have been diagnosed with also ear and sinus problems. Blocked saliva glands. The body is a strange thing. My problem also prevents me from eating for a few day a week

• Posted

The first thing I thought of was gall stones but it usually gives right sided pain, particularly under the right shoulder blade area. You dont mention any pain so i dismissed it. So, if you have these diagnoses, I assume you're being treated for them. Ultrasound of gall bladder etc.

• Posted

hello again i had a ultrasound a few weeks back. I do get some pain in my right hand shoulder blade and some sharp pains in the lower right side of my stomach. it's the only thing that i have been diagnosed with. but the face problem is confusing and all the pressure in my face.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.