Tampa FL post covid

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anyone have lingering symptoms from COVID? Care to chat in Tampa area?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I had covid at the end of August 2021. It was like a cold. 10 days in I developed palpitations. The palpitations have stopped but I have internal shakiness, tingling, anxiety and depression. How about you?

• Posted

I have almost the same as travis36445, right after short recovery from covid thus January 2022. Palpitations and arrhythmia after physical activity or even mild stress is driving me nuts. Other that that, anxiety, tremors and brain fog, those are bearable, when you know that this is just autonomous nervous system disbalance.

• Posted

I was put on a beta blocker for the palpitations and after the doctor did all the heart test and decided it wasn't heart related, he told me to stop the beta blocker. Unfortunately, he didn't tell me to taper so I have had a awful time with withdrawals from that and then the covid anxiety and internal tingling have about caused me to have a nervous breakdown. It is getting better. I just wish it would happen faster.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.