Thankful To Have Found This Forum

Posted , 3 users are following.

I found this forum and hope that I can find advice and support in the near future. The current depression that has become worse than ever at this point in my life, makes my life very difficult and almost impossible. I am on antidepressants and antianxiety meds, but on of the major reasons for my depression is to do with having no one in my life who understands what it's like to feel so different and to have a rare condition that comes with many problems and is also in an area of illness that the majority of people still don't understand. I am very thankful to have found this forum.

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sorry I didon't reply to your message in a timely manner. Going through my emails and found I had not replied to you back then Again, forgive me. I live in the US and the only thing that I I heard about one xxy male was when he posted his address to another xxy, he got an unexpected guest at his front door and then that person became a stalker. He wouldn't leave him alone. Since he was afraid of this guy, he longer wanted his address posted. I had one xxy insisted I corresponded to him and wanted me to give out addresses to the xxy's I found out in magazine ads,He was so persistent that I never responded to him. Some of the xxy men didn't want their address exposed. I should tell you the ads I posted were in gay publications.

At that time, I was corresponding to about 10 gay xxys. But all my correspondence is now in storage and I haven't heard from any of them in over 10 years. I had a postal box to get correspondence from these individuals since I thought I could be safe that no one could come to my house uninvited. So you never know if the person will be friendly o

• Posted

To Scott 9999, today is Sept 18, and I didn't finish my message, I tried to say a person can be friendly or a pest. If you have to be careful these days as xxyguy has informed you about his past problems with other xxys. I posted my comments on this website and I have been

totally honest. I am too old to care about a y problems because I no longer have a job that would risk me from being fired or redundant or exposed that I am gay or transgendered. My family knows my history and they are okay with it. There are adult support groups for xxy's on the web. But the,websites I found were on the National Institute of Health (NiH) website in the US or on the AXYS website. I haven'tgone on these websites so I don't know if I have given you the correct information. Do you know of any support groups in the UK. I think there was a support group in Down Under country Australia. I will have to do some research on where to locate them, so be patient.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.