The Positive of having Klinefelter syndrome

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hey everyone,  I have KS also known as 47xxy.  I recently met some of the fellow Xxy guys in Denver this past June.   I wanted to share my youtube channel in hopes of reaching out further into the community.  

Ryan

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Why are YouTube channels by XXY guys unsuitable Moderator?   

• Posted

Hello again,

If you go to You tube and search for (living with xxy), you can get the information from this new guy that was at the June 2017 convention that was held in Aurora Colorado.

for xxy's. I was also there.

• Posted

Yeah as soon as I saw notification on my phone I went to YouTube and searched his name, and it worked.  I just wonder why video links are not allowed here?

As to the question of this thread, and XY friend of mine said "If you don't want children having KS would be a good thing, as well as being able never worry about birth control, and endless sex - well it could be endless if there was sufficient testosterone?  cheesygrin

• Posted

Hahahaha!  That's awesome,  and the only thing people don't think about when we say we can't have kids is.... people still have STDs.    

• Posted

Yes a psychiatrist once said the same to me, he couldn't understand why I was so upset as I could have sex as often as I liked and never worry about pregnancy.....   of course even if I was XY I'd not be able to get pregnant.  rolleyes    And STD's, they existed when I was a teen, and I never gave them a thought, and if I was XY I could have been a father several times over, if I was told how babies were made. redface  These things needs to be taught in schools as parents aren't that great at passing on that particular information, from my experience. So I think I can assume I was always infertile.   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.