Tina iih

Posted , 2 users are following.

can school make boy 13 with iih go full time when he just cant handle it

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

No, they can't force him to. When i was first diagnosed at 16, my symptoms were to crazy for me to handle and i couldn't go to school. Luckily my school was very understanding about it and said i can come back when i was ready...I actually ended up staying out of school for the whole of that year.

I not sure about your school/country, but iih is a chronic illness and they can't force anyone to go to school. Maybe make an arrangement with the school management about staying out of school for a bit until he feels ready to go back.

Hope this helps.

Ruth

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.