Top of left thigh discomfort for 2 mos.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had discomfort in the top of my left thigh where it meets my torso for two months now that subsides with walking. when I first stand I Limp for the first few minutes of adding weight.. the pain is probably at 2 or 3, there is no swelling. It just appeared one day. Any ideas on what it could be? I've tried to do a lot of research but I can't find anything that completely relates to me? (female 47)

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi kristal15897

If the pain is near your groin or on the other side of your thigh...it could be hip related go to your doc and request an xray of the area.......best wishes...

• Posted

I suspect it's probably a little osteoarthritis just getting started there. Which means the best thing you can do for yourself is to stretch and exercise but exercise slowly and easily. And apply ice when it's hurting or heat either one is good. If it starts getting too bothersome for you you can always go into a doctor and get an injection in that area.

• Posted

First thing you should do is consult your doctor if you going through really discomfort pain .I want to suggest you Tramadol pain killer for your pain but the only problem is that you can't take the pills without doctor prescription. But it is one of the best pain killer that treat all different pains within no time. But better consult your doctor and ask about it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.