Treatment suggestion that's worked for me for 20 years for the flu.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello Everyone,

I've sent the post shown below to several people as replies to their posts. I hope I'm not over posting which I know can be irritating but I've had such success with the treatment method described below that I'm on a real campaign to encourage Corona patients to try it. Feedback would be great. Anything from "nope, didn't work for me to yes I'm healed" would be appreciated.Pray we can beat this thing.

I had flu symptoms coming on strong on March 25, 2020. Not sure if it was Corona or just regular flu. Anyway I immediately used a method I call my "kill flu" treatment which I've been using with 100% success for the past 20 years. Just suggesting that you try it because it's been so successful for me. Hoping it could be successful for you. Very simple: A. Drink 3 glasses of very warm water (not hot enough to burn you but definitely very warm). B. Use a hair blower on medium temperature to blow warm air onto your face for 30 minutes. C. Use deep breathing for the 30 minutes to repeatedly fill your lungs with warm air. Also breathe in through your nose for awhile then through your mouth etc. trade back and forth. D. Do this 2 to three times a day for a couple of days.Hope this works for you.

It literally changed my life 20 years ago. I'm a retired teacher and when I first started teaching I would get quite sick multiple times with the flu each year from October to March. Called in sick constantly during that time period each year. Finally out of desperation and much research I came up with the method described above. I had reached the point where I was considering quitting teaching. First time I used this method I was back to normal in one day. From that point on I never called in sick again due to the flu. I've been reading so many stories of people suffering through Corona; it just tears at me. I’m making this suggestion to as many as possible. It definitely worked for me on the flu (and possibly on Corona in March). I really hope this method works for Corona patients. Sincerely, Rowland Reeves

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

Are you talking about the actual influenza virus or a common cold? There is a massive difference. Most people don't get the influenza virus that much in their lifetime but they will get all kinds of cold viruses a lot which are much easier to get over. I don't think this will be helpful for immunocompromised patients, diabetics, people with serious heart or lung conditions or anyone else on the extremely vulnerable list if they get the covid 19 virus. I understand you are trying to help but if you have seen how quickly someone immunocompromised can get pneumonia after contracting the influenza virus, you would understand it is not as simple as that. Also the way covid 19 affects heart and diabetic patients isn't just about breathing. It is a very complex virus which can affect your stomach, your heart, your sense of smell, your glucose levels also it can give you blood clots. If you have symptoms of a virus it will usually mean you have been carrying it for 3-5 days by this time if you have a weak immune system, it will already be struggling.

I would think regular vitamin D and B complex would be better advice.

• Posted

Thank you for the feedback. Actually the treatment I described was for the flu not just a common cold. Like I stated I was very susceptible to the flu for many years after I started teaching. Calling in sick multiple times from Oct. to March every year. Contracted pneumonia twice during that time period. Yes, I'm sure on occasion I was actually only getting a common cold but those would go away after a few days. With the flu I was sick for up to two weeks. That was the case until I started doing the treatment I described. The results were immediate and literally changed my life. I think that treatment approach should at least be tried by Corona patients. It's simple, anyone can do it at home, and they will know within two or three days if it is working for them. Again, I'm just suggesting that this is something that worked very well for me why not let some Corona patients try it? Really what do they have to lose?

• Edited

I have had problems with my lungs and get very sharp pain when taking deep breaths sometimes, particularly with chest infections. The pain can be unbearable sometimes. I had multiple PEs, I am not sure if I could tolerate taking deep breaths without hot air, let alone with if I had a respiratory illness where I was coughing a lot. I understand it may work for you but I don't think I would be able to try because of the pain. I would just say to check with a doctor before trying anything like this particularly if you have a lung condition. It could affect inflammation.

• Posted

Moon hope you the best. Yes if you ever use this method just do it on a low scale. You know easy breaths with just warm temperature on the air to the face. I completely identify with your symptoms having gone through many flu episodes with heavy chest and throat congestion with headache and fever. Like I said I had gotten very desperate. Take care my friend.

• Posted

Before you considered leaving your job and your desperation led you to research, did that extensive research not lead you to the Flu Vaccination before basically drinking a warm drink and standing in a warm breeze, something than many people naturally do during their entire life?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.