Upper Back of Thigh Pain- No Injury

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone has had similar issues. I have a slowly worsening pain (often feels stingy) in the back of my right thigh, just below my buttock. It feels like I am sitting on a pad, but there is no mass or swelling felt. I do go to the gym, but haven't been in a couple of weeks and did not injure it. I have also had right shoulder pain for a few weeks, but a physio has helped with this (unlikely they are related, but strange both happening together). Any thoughts? Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

sounds like sciatic nerve is pinched or irritated for thigh. shoulder?

• Posted

hmmm yes i did think that. the shoulder could be completely separate but would be massively coincidental!

• Posted

Have you seen a doctor ?it's better to get you self check to know what the cause is before it become severe

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.