Weird pain in the right ear

Posted , 1 user is following.

Let's start with the fact that I feel really bad because of the pain. When I think backwards, the pain was in a long period of my life, and my parents and people around me, just thought, and still think, that I'm just depressed and negative. And I told them I have this pain.

I did MRI, EEG, eye test, ear test, and mouth test, and the results were OK. I tried Ritalin, Vitamins, Sports, NSAID, but none of them prevent the pain.

I believe the pain could be treated easily, but no doctor really tried to help. The pain has several symptoms, but the main ones are:

1. I hear sound and feel a muscle moving on the right ear, although a doctor said there are no muscles on the ear. Also when I move my eyes to the right, the muscle moves. The right ear itself, moves much more than the left ear.

2. I believe that the moving muscle, causes me real stress, and to feel pressure in the ear. I also started to have tics and electric feeling in many places over the body, but I believe it's because of the stress.

Next month I'm going to a pain doctor (thanks god). The stupid thing, is that when I put my fingers over the ear muscle, and press it, the pain reduces by much.

The question is what to do ? Do you have any idea ?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.