wengers since 2011

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been having alot of uti infection and bladder and kidney inflamation and i dont know if this could be related to wengers of course i go to er cause cant see dr until appt and i dont think the er drs care about me having wengers. They just give meds send mevhone and in anither 2 months i go back samething. I think i need a dr. I can see when i need him. I could write a book of things that happen to me over the years now just happens like fever no reason, breathing issues copd now i have had swollen spleen crazy bloodwork colonitisis fatigue all time joint pain , in wrist ankles elbows at times.i have had polys on throat removed vocal chords were inflammed and i get hoarse at times voice change. I never was sick until 2011. My dr will tell me since i did ruitoxumb i am better well then how come i have flareups. I feel like i know more than him cause i am concerend about it.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey jen I hear your pain I was diagnosed in 2013

I had to do the rituximab also, and I still on cortisone. I still suffer pain in my lung and shocking night sweats and just all round fatigued not all the time though same as u I have my good and bad days. Sometimes we just feel alone. All the best jen u can chat to me anytime :-)

• Posted

Thanks i just feel like my dr doesnt care and if i show him pic. Of my joints swollen or about my polps that was removed cause i was horse and the ent dr hadcto scrap my vocal chords cause they were inflamed he says i am healed from wengers after rixuim teatment but i read i will always have flare ups he thinks not now i have had two uti bladder and kidney immfamtion i think it is flare up should i see another dr ?
    • Posted

Hey jen, yes go get it checked out sweetheart I know what you are saying about the doctor's they don't want to take the time to really look into it I just had sinus issues and tharangits in my throat couldn't talk and my throat has voice changes all the time one minute I sound fine and the next I sound like I have a head cold. It gets really husky but I don't have a sore throat. My joints hurt too sweety and the fatigue is shocking. Don't lose hope jen I know what you are going through never give up keep on the doctor's back until u make some progress if we don't do that they certainly want pursue it. Chat to me anytime. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.