100% WORKING TREATMENT for my IBS!

Posted , 173 users are following.

100% WORKING TREATMENT for my IBS!

Hi, I am writing this to try to help everybody that I can because I have been on the same boat as you guys and gone through this living hell for 3 years!!!  Short description about my previous case was that I could almost eat nothing, only eat what is normally designated for IBS menu, I was always feeling that I had to go to the Bathroom, I would have IBS-D attacks daily, even taking a lot of Imodium would not work totally, painful bowel cramps, the whole works… I could go on with the list…but you guys already know what are the symptoms from personal experience.

Doctors give this autoimmune disease the name of IBS because they are totally clueless of why this happens, so they just grab all the symptoms and put them in one bag calling it IBS… to me it is just the doctors another way of saying they are clueless but they don´t want to show it to us so they won´t look bad.

Dr. Pimentel who has come up with the theory about SIBO is the cause makes me think that he is correct, this is the only one doctor that had a clue.

Now for the Treatment that I used daily :

From 10 gram to 30 grams of L-Glutamine, to repair the damaged intestinal mucosa and lining. Repairing this will block big food particles from entering the blood stream directly due to the holes in the intestinal lining cause by the bad bacteria.

12 billion Probiotic daily at least, start by using the 50 billion probiotic and then after seeing results you may try to decrease to cheaper probiotics, but don´t go below 10 billion.

Using the SIBO treatment first if desired:

Use Xifaxan ( Rifaximin) antibiotic to wipe out the bad bacteria but this will also wipe out the good bacteria ( check for Dr. Pimentel’s SIBO treatment). While you are doing this, I advise you to take probiotics daily to compensate the bacterial slaughter in the intestines. You can also start L-Glutamine ate the same time to repair the intestinal mucosa and Lining.

After the Xifaxan Treatment, keep on taking the heavy duty 50 billion probiotic daily and glutamine. After getting better, you may try to change the dosages of L-Glutamine and Probiotics and see how you adapt to lower dosages to try to save money.

Since many if not all IBS people are prone to getting E.Coli overgrowth again, you will have to keep on taking L-Glutamine and Probiotics for the rest of your life. I am on this treatment for 1 year and now I eat Pizza, Junk food, Spicy food, drink sodas and Coca-Colas and am totally normal as I was before. I will not say I am cured because it must be an auto-immune disease, but you may keep it in check and be 100% normal by just taking this for the rest of you days ( L-Glutamine and Probiotics).

I have tried previously all know medications for IBS, Antidepressants, anxiolytics , antispasmodics, tried acupuncture, etc. and I was only 30% better, because this medicines do not fix the problem, the just drug your gut to numbness…

This treatment will take around 6 months to reach 100% improvement, but you will notice improvements after 2 months, so be patient.

Good Luck to all and may god help you!

30 likes, 1153 replies

1153 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I looked into L-Glutamine at my local health and wellness store and I started it a few days ago. My IBS is under total control with only occasional 'threats' when I am not completely regular but I thought if L-Glutamine can do my insides some good, why not take it. I DO take probiotics (Bio K) every morning in my berry/nut/seed/almond milk smoothie. 

I reread your entries and I don't see much on your diet. I think diet is THE most important factor here. If your car is not running properly, konking out, stalling etc..wouldn't you check the gas tank to see if there's petrol in there...and what kind; if it is compatible with your vehicle? 

This is your digestive system so what goes in must be the highest priority. 

Believe me, nutritionists recommend 6 - 10 fruits and veggies per day as a basic diet. It is not a special diet at all. Consider this as an example of a 'normal' healthy diet:

Breakfast: berries and an apple...maybe as a smoothie in a blender with milk or better still, almond milk with added protein powder...or an egg. Maybe a toast if you are relatively active.

Lunch: a sandwich with GREEN lettuce in it (not iceberg which has no nutritional value). Carrots and celery sticks, red pepper which is very digestible and cauliflower in a baggie. A ripe banana for dessert.

Dinner: a piece of meat the size of a deck of cards, broccoli, beets (from a jar) with a beautiful salad of GREEN lettuce with sliced radishes and cherry tomatoes. 

If you eat potatoes because you are more active, that's fine.  But the above is a typical daily diet. And I will bet that our great grandparents ate this 'normal' way because there was no frozen, processed, prepared foods, junk food, fizzy drinks, crisps and greasy take out back then. I think we have lost our way...and our digestion is paying the price.

Just a suggestion to pay attention...a lot of atttention to what you eat. Veggies and fruit will keep you regular. maybe some fybogel or other form of natural psyllium could help or magnesium at bedtime. 

• Posted

Hi, I used to have a very strict diet when I had IBS. But that did not do anything except help me avoid extra moments of irritating the bowels, but I still had a lot of issues daily. I think since my bowel walls were damaged, anything irritating would just aggravate it more (like putting lemon juice on an open wound, but the wound is always there). When I started the treatment and got to the point of 100% better, I started eating normal as everybody else, I stopped worrying about eating in a restaurant with friends on occasions. Now of course there has to be a limit, what I am saying is that I am not a diet freak anymore, nor a standard junk food eater. I just eat normal typical European cuisine which includes ingredients that are known as a big NO in our Diet, like tomato sauce. So I eat everything and avoid junk food, sodas and any kind of processed food. I drink coffee also which I missed the flavor so much J
    • Posted

Kale, broccoli, and cabbage are cruciferous vegetables, which contain raffinose — a sugar that remains undigested until bacteria in your gut ferment it, which producesgas and, in turn, makes you bloat. 
    • Posted

What other food contain this raffinose please Mr Penguin.
  • Posted

As regard to testing...

I am neither a rat, mice, chimp or beagle!

Test it on humans not animals to be fair. Its inhumane.

• Posted

No just the majority of these studies are on mice or rats or some animal.

I am a human!

As such its not fair to test on animals is all I am saying.

But you tested on yourself, so fine.

• Posted

All of them except for the last one were human trials, you can verify it.

And since we are talking about supplements that are taken daily by people for health or workouts at gym, I just did not see any risk in trying it.

Of course we are not talking here about experimenting with chemical drugs, that is wrong.

I also always double check everything before I try it, I always check on WebMD and Mayo Clnic for side effects and other details.

I always play on the safe side!

• Posted

Maurice,

i am really pleased you have got back to normal smile I have been suffering from a 'bad gut' now for around 12 months + the Docs said it's stressed related which I believe I do not suffer from, my diet isn't bad but I've tried stopping Milk which seemed to work for a week or so but then the bad uncomfortable gut & repeated (5/ 7a day) visits to the toilet returned. I used to love choc buicuits with my tea but have also stopped chocolate sad. I'm now thinking it s bread/wheat etc, but after reading your post it may be similar to what you've said. I also eat pretty well these days very rarely have a take out etc, although the worst things I have are beer & choc buiscuits with a cuppa. Anyway I'm going to look into what you said and try it, then may be I can still have the odd beer and cup of tea with a choc buiscut like I used to.

Thanks for yor interesting post, as I have lost faith in the docs too.

• Posted

Good Luck smile

I have faith that you will see improvments with this treatment smile

• Posted

Hi, any brand of l-glutamine is good, l - glutamine is the same in any brand in its pure form (no alterations), the only thing that matters is the dosage. What may vary from brand to brand is probiotics, which has different dosages of different bacterias.
    • Posted

So should I take the powder form of L gultamine now taking the pill form of it which is 500 mg which I take 2 times daily but the lady at the Vitamin shop told me to take 3 times daily so confused on dosage only been on it for 3 days and I also take a womens probotic 50 billion I have SIBO and maybe ibs.I did the antibiotics for 10 days but they were weak dossage because of my weight 92 pounds .I lost 15 pounds because of the Sibo that took them about 4 months to discover I had to keep pushing for more tests until they found the sibo it did make it a little better still have very bad bloating and belching and mild pain but I do a anti spasmotic drug sombody help wil the bloating ever go away 
    • Posted

Hate to ramble on I also have a Hital Hernid gerd somtimes gastritis so going back to the Doctor in 2 weeks I think they should give me stronger antibotics but they said no going to different Doctor this time to see what he might do if anything but does anybody know about the L glutamine poder verus pill form and dossage please
  • Posted

This discussion makes me laugh...

The poor bloke tries to help ppl by posting his experience and ppl slate him on diet and seem to pick holes in what he is saying. If something works would you not want to eat the bad stuff after treatment to verify the treatment? I would and do the same. 

Junk food maybe bad for you but  the body should be able to tolerate a varied diet and not have diahrrea like battery acid from a Big Mac meal lol.

People seem to say diet is the key...that's rubbish in my opinion. How can you keep to a strict diet, improve symptoms then randomly have and 'ibs attack'. Also how can (for me) have a balanced diet for 27 years then all of a sudden have to diet 'like a freak' just to partially relieve some symptoms of ibs? Diet is important buy not the cause of ibs.

I'm going to try what you have suggested. I think it makes sense and I have suspected. Sibo for a while.

Thanks for all your advice and help on this post.

• Posted

Thanks, I just want to help out because nobody deserves to live their lives through this living hell forever ( been there !!). Whoever wants to try it, I hope that they will get better. Whoever doesn´t want to try it, well… that is their problem, I did my part in passing on the information to try to help, my mind is at ease.

Today, I trust more starting with natural cures instead of using the last resource of using pumping in Drugs ( which have a lot of side effects). Of course there are sicknesses that the only solution is drugs, but we should keep that for last resource. ( I have a genetic blood disorder which I have to take blood thinners and of course I am not crazy to try to find a supplement for that, it is death or life risk.)

I also have chronic  prostatitis which I have under control with ZMA ( Zinc, Magnesium, vit. B6), yet again another natural supplement that works to help my health, while several Urologists only had on solution, anti-biotics when the inflammation appears. Doctors only go for drugs, they are narrow minded to only give us chemical drugs for everything, even simple issues that can be fixed, like my father that takes L-Glutamine for Chronic Gastritis ( from my advice) because he was not able to take the drugs from the doctors due to their side effects, and now he is almost 100% normal, better that he was with the drugs.

Now I am checking for natural supplements for to solve my problem with Chronic Dermatitis, I have tried Bee Pollen and it helped me 60 % less breakouts, so I just have to pin point the vitamin that helps in Bee Pollen and increase the dosage ( of course it has to be below the recommended daily dosage),  right now I am experimenting with vitamin B6 and will try after vitamin B7 ( Biotin ) if it does not work.

All of my experiments are carefully studied before I start them, I always check for all the side effects from WebMD, Mayo Clinic, etc. I also check out for information from official trials that used the same supplements.

I have researched daily, non-stop ( you can even say in a certain way, obsessed and my whole life was in function of finding a solution for IBS ), it has been a 3 year research, experimentation on me and now I may say that I have obtained the results of my hard work !

I am writing this to show that in several occasions, natural supplements have helped.   

I just went yesterday out with some friends to the movies and had Chinese food with Coca-Cola before.

I passed the test again, no issues.

Good luck and I hope that you get better like me!

• Posted

i have also prostate problem.can you please give more details of zma so that i can also try..i have started taking l-glutamine since one and half months and getting the change.shall continue for longer time.thanks.
    • Posted

Hello...shrikant please help me out. ...suggest me how you take this....n is it beneficial to take vitamin D with this. .....

Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.