100% WORKING TREATMENT for my IBS!

Posted , 173 users are following.

100% WORKING TREATMENT for my IBS!

Hi, I am writing this to try to help everybody that I can because I have been on the same boat as you guys and gone through this living hell for 3 years!!!  Short description about my previous case was that I could almost eat nothing, only eat what is normally designated for IBS menu, I was always feeling that I had to go to the Bathroom, I would have IBS-D attacks daily, even taking a lot of Imodium would not work totally, painful bowel cramps, the whole works… I could go on with the list…but you guys already know what are the symptoms from personal experience.

Doctors give this autoimmune disease the name of IBS because they are totally clueless of why this happens, so they just grab all the symptoms and put them in one bag calling it IBS… to me it is just the doctors another way of saying they are clueless but they don´t want to show it to us so they won´t look bad.

Dr. Pimentel who has come up with the theory about SIBO is the cause makes me think that he is correct, this is the only one doctor that had a clue.

Now for the Treatment that I used daily :

From 10 gram to 30 grams of L-Glutamine, to repair the damaged intestinal mucosa and lining. Repairing this will block big food particles from entering the blood stream directly due to the holes in the intestinal lining cause by the bad bacteria.

12 billion Probiotic daily at least, start by using the 50 billion probiotic and then after seeing results you may try to decrease to cheaper probiotics, but don´t go below 10 billion.

Using the SIBO treatment first if desired:

Use Xifaxan ( Rifaximin) antibiotic to wipe out the bad bacteria but this will also wipe out the good bacteria ( check for Dr. Pimentel’s SIBO treatment). While you are doing this, I advise you to take probiotics daily to compensate the bacterial slaughter in the intestines. You can also start L-Glutamine ate the same time to repair the intestinal mucosa and Lining.

After the Xifaxan Treatment, keep on taking the heavy duty 50 billion probiotic daily and glutamine. After getting better, you may try to change the dosages of L-Glutamine and Probiotics and see how you adapt to lower dosages to try to save money.

Since many if not all IBS people are prone to getting E.Coli overgrowth again, you will have to keep on taking L-Glutamine and Probiotics for the rest of your life. I am on this treatment for 1 year and now I eat Pizza, Junk food, Spicy food, drink sodas and Coca-Colas and am totally normal as I was before. I will not say I am cured because it must be an auto-immune disease, but you may keep it in check and be 100% normal by just taking this for the rest of you days ( L-Glutamine and Probiotics).

I have tried previously all know medications for IBS, Antidepressants, anxiolytics , antispasmodics, tried acupuncture, etc. and I was only 30% better, because this medicines do not fix the problem, the just drug your gut to numbness…

This treatment will take around 6 months to reach 100% improvement, but you will notice improvements after 2 months, so be patient.

Good Luck to all and may god help you!

30 likes, 1153 replies

1153 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I have also told my mother to start with this treatment and she is already getting better, she does not have any more the incomplete defecation sensation and urgency. She has IBS-C while my case was IBS-D, so I believe that everybody can benefit (if not also become 100% better just like me) with the treatment I am doing daily.

I believe that all types of IBS (IBS-C, IBS-D, IBS-A) are somehow related to this bad bacterial overgrowth (SIBO). For the people that have Stomach cramps and pain ( which the doctors also put in the IBS bag bin), I believe that Helicobacter pylori is the problem while for people with Bowel problems are related to E.Coli instead.

I also had Helicobacter pylori which destroys the wall lining in the stomach, the only method that the doctors have are anti-biotics to try to kill it, but it should be like E.Coli, it is impossible to totally eradicate the bacteria from your stomach.

So for people with Stomach problems ( which doctors say that it is also IBS just to give it some justification and name without any knowledge of why it happens), I believe also that you may benefit from the same treatment as me because L-Glutamine repairs the whole digestive tract, stomach included. I do not know if Probiotics will help against the Helicobacter pylori, but giving it a try will not harm you one bit!

My Father has Chronic Gastritis and I told him to take L - Glutamine and he is way much better than with the medicines that the doctors gave him which made him feel bad and had to quite.

I would like everybody to try this treatment because nobody deserves to go through this IBS living hell !

Remember, take between 10 – 30 mg of L-Glutamine ( 40mg max ) and start with 50 billion Probiotics ( don´t go below 10 billion)

I believe that lower doses that this will only scratch the surface of the problem.

Good Luck to all and if it works, please spread the word, help everybody !!!

• Posted

Sorry, there is a mistake in this post above, I mean 10 to 30 grams of L- Glutamine and not "mg". My mistake in typing.
    • Posted

How much is this and how and when  to take this powder? Thanks so much for this info.. 
    • Posted

Hi Maurice,  I don't know if you wil answer on my post (because yours is already 7 months ago, but i hope so!!) You say you took 40 mg/day. But if I read about it I see they recommend only 5 - 10mg/day. Maybe it has to be something in function of weight? I don"t know your weight? But I'm a woman of 65kilos... I'm wondering if I can take 40M/day without any risk? (I will also ask my MD). I know now other people that take it but just like 3 - 5 mg/day and they don't feel any difference after taking it already 6 months. But maybe its just not enought what they take for they're illness... Thank you to give more informations about the mg/day. Anyway I'm already very happy to read your advice on L Glutamine and looking forward to test it... Thanks 
    • Posted

Hi, the post is still active and being followed by me and others. Please read through it to help you understand and answer your questions. 

40 Grams of L-Glutamine is the max daily limit to not get side effects. I also in the start before this treatment tried less than 10 grams per day and felt no improvement. 10 grams daily or more with the max limit of 40 mg to avoid side effects works better. More than 40 mg daily will give you depression from medical articles.

• Posted

Hey Maurice, Thank you very much to reply on my post!  And nice to know that it is still followed by you and others :-) Then  I will buy the L Glutamine and start to take 40 mg a day.... 
    • Posted

Hi, my advice is for you to start with 10 grams and then if your body is ok and adapted to that dosage, you can increase. I also think staying a bit below the max dosage would be wise. My advice is that your max level should be 30 grams as a limit to be safe.
    • Posted

And I cannot further than  30mg/day because I'm a woman with 65kg? So not take 40mg/day?
    • Posted

The dosage is not related to your weight or gender. It depends on your body tolerance which may not be the same as others. Not everybody is alike in tolerances. About 40grams, i just am not a fan of being on the limit that medical articles advise you not to go above as a max limit.
    • Posted

I'm, first off, so happy for you! Secondly, I'd like to thanks for helping others by still involving in this discussion. I started 2 caps per day of L-Glutamine 400MG and 1 caps of Probiotic 10B 3 days ago --feeling much better now. I'll update my status very soon. Thanks again.
  • Posted

I`m with you all the way maurice because I have been there just like you so i can really see your experimentation and reasoning. In the absence of proof of your theory through lack of testing I hold my reservations but I appreciate none of your supplementation is worrying me as these are used and promoted by medical profession numerous studies.

For some years now I refuse pharma-savagery prescribed by the quacks unless it is a life threatening situation. They cause more harm than good in most cases for general illness and have we not evolved a million years already before these?  Sounds harsh but for the majority of human existence you got infected, survived or died....just natures way of pruning the gene pool.

The E.Coli and H. pylori bacteria are found in healthy non symptomatic people so I believe they may play a role in gut health? function from what I have read. But also it does cause ulcers and other problems, so unsure the triggers.

- An article in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found evidence that "ingesting lactic acid bacteria exerts a suppressive effect on Helicobacter pylori infection in both animals and humans," noting that "supplementing with Lactobacillus-and-Bifidobacterium-containing yogurt (AB-yogurt) was shown to improve the rates of eradication of H. pylori in humans."

Probiotics! Kefir! Sauerkraut!

• Posted

No Mauirce, not the testing of the supplements.......the test of your gut bacteria is absent to show bacteria levels have changed i what i meant.
    • Posted

OH, I understood something else. But since I have tried everything else and only this worked out for me... I think I don´t need a test because what I am taking has only action on bacteria in the gut and healing the damaged walls.  I have started first with Glutamine for a few months seeing improvments of 80 %, when I started taking Probioics also , that is when I reached 100% normal. So that tells me Bacterial problems in the gut... right? smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.