10yr old daughter with swollen lymph nodes throughout the mesentery and CONSTANT abdominal pain. ..P

Posted , 2 users are following.

My 10yr old daughter has bn in constant pain for almost 2 weeks. She has such weird symptoms. Low grade fevers, swollen lymph nodes throughout abdomen, constant abdominal pain, back pain, random pain on her chest, head, groin area and she says her bones ache sometimes. I took her to e.r. Friday before last they did blood work, urine & CT scan. Said blood & urine were fine. CT showed multiple swollen lymph nodes in abdomen largest is 1.6cm. Said she has mesenteric adenitis but she's not getting any better she keeps getting new weird symptoms and she's worse at night and in the morning. Took her to gp the following week he said stomach flu and that she's fat & asked her if she had a cheeseburger and french fries for supper the night before? Told me to keep her on a water diet. Took her to e.r. again Thursday. More blood work, urine & CT scan. Urine is fine, blood showed slightly elevated liver enzymes & CT showed lymph nodes in mesentery still swollen. Ordered a stool sample. ..waiting on the results. She has missed so much school and hurts all of the time. Does anyone know what this could be?? Dr's don't seem to know or aren't saying anything. PLEASE HELP IF U K ANYTHING

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

These symptoms show that her lymph nodes have a reaction from some chemical/drug/food or infections. 

Do you know if this happened before she started getting these symptoms especially pain from the lymph nodes. 

Eat an anti-inflammtory diet and eat less. Hope she gets better soon

• Posted

I don't know if her lymph nodes were swollen but she has bn complaining about her stomach hurting for a few months I just didn't think too much of it because she wasn't throwing up and didn't have diarrhea and it wasn't constant. Thank you so much for replying!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.